Bikeattitude

Freeride

Vous n'tes pas identifi.

#1 2018-09-13 04:42:12

ylq

After six years, we are graduating.

After six years, we are graduating. As a fast-graduating student, I feel that I should learn more about saving and use my own practical actions to express my sincere love for my alma mater. Therefore, I recommend:rst, don't waste food. Because the grain was planted by the farmer's uncle, there is a saying that is good: "Who knows the Chinese food Parliament Cigarettes, the grain is hard." Therefore, when we are eating, don't drop the rice on the dinner table, eat the right amount of rice, eat as much as you can, and do not leave the leftovers.cond, don't waste water. Because water is the source of our human life, senior officials at the World Bank predict that by 2005 water will operate around the world like oil. Therefore, when we wash our hands and wash our face in the school, we should turn the faucet into a small control faucet to close the small and medium water volume. When it is finished, turn off the water in time, it is best to wash it with a washbasin. When washing the dishes Carton Of Newports, if it is greasy, it should be washed first with paper. Then use water to wash a little, but you must not use water as a toy to sip water, splash water at will Marlboro Cigarettes Price, learn to use water at home, mopping the floor with washingrd, don't waste electricity How Much Is A Carton Of Newports. At school, lighting should be used reasonably. At home, household appliances cut off power when not in use; reduce standby power consumption, use more energy-saving lamps, energy-saving appliances, energy-saving equipment. In order to save the actual behavior of each test power Marlboro Red, we are worried th, we must care for the flowers and trees of the school, flowers, and grass are all human friends.chool, campus greening directly affects our study life. Flowers and trees have created a good learning atmosphere for us to learn. Therefore, we should not "do not be good, not do evil." Don't shake us new. Planted tung trees, do not climb the first blooming flowers, show the spirit of grass and trees, every move to see the conduct, smates! Let us start from the little things around us, start from the self, do the above four points, make our campus more beautiful, and make our home more warm and

#3 2020-02-16 21:41:52

vanillaa

Re: After six years, we are graduating.

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

Pied de page des forums

Propuls par FluxBB
Traduction par FluxBB.fr